University of Utah
(effective July 1, 2019)
|Small Instrument Rate (Zygo, Olympus, Polyvar, Vertex, Ellipsometer, Laser Cutter, Nano-Indenter,
|XRF Equipment Use||$25||$125||4|
|AFM Equipment Use||$29|
|XPS Equipment Use||$65|
|SEM Quanta Equipment Use||$42|
|SEM Quanta EBSD or MAPS
|Helios dbFIB Equipment Use||$65||$260||5,6|
|S/TEM Equipment Use||$80||$320||6|
|Professional Tech Support||$65|
|Student Tech Support||$23|
|Ion polishing or manual cutting, polishing or coating, ultrasonic cutter, disk cutter, disk polisher, dimple, Gatan PIPS, PECS||$25|
1. Rates are subject to change.
2. If you are a for-profit entity using a federal grant or contract to pay for your lab fees you qualify for the off-campus academic rates.
3. The Industry Expedited Rate is for industrial customers who desire results with a fast turnaround - within 2 business days subject to the following restrictions. Expedited rate runs must be pre-approved by staff, and accounting prior to beginning work. For more details, please contact Brian Van Devener at: email@example.com
4. Overnight unattended runs are to be scheduled between the hours of 5:00pm-8:00am
5. Overnight unattended runs for the FIB (slice and view) are to be scheduled between the hours of 5:00pm-8:00am
6. Experimental runs must be preapproved and scheduled by the staff and run during business hours.
• Services are billed at the end of each calendar month.
• Payment is due Net 30 from the date of invoice.
• If payment is not received within 60 days of the invoice date, the lab member will be locked out of the lab.